- Distance Learning
- College Higher Education
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- London remove
As a receptionist, you will act as the face of your company. You’ll be the first person that clients and customers meet, so the impression you make will speak volumes about the way your company does business. A receptionist in today’s thriving business world is so much more than someone who answers the telephone. You’ll be at the frontline of communications; ensuring information is provided correctly, as well as dealing with enquiries and requests from clients and colleagues. Throughout this diploma you will learn great administration skills, excellent IT and keyboard skills and how to conduct yourself as a professional receptionist.
Aims and Objectives
The Receptionist Diploma Programme is ideal for those who aspire to become a receptionist as well as those who are interested in working within any support function in a corporate office environment, as it gives you all the skills needed for your first step on that career ladder.
In fact, with your completed diploma, you’ll be able to effortlessly manage the most demanding tasks – making you a highly valued member of any business.
Outcome / Qualification
Upon completion, participants will receive a nationally recognised Pitman Training Receptionist Diploma at either Pass or Distinction level.
This Receptionist Diploma Programme is made up of 5 core modules plus one elective modules. It is designed to take around 100 hours or 4 weeks full-time study to complete
- Typaz Online
- Effective Business Communication
- Professional Receptionist Seminar
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
Plus one additional elective of your choice.
Study in our training hub, distance learning or a combination of both. Full access to face to face support when you choose.
- Free Module to all participants through NGTU
Go…..Get that Job - which covers four lessons:
- Preparation - identifying the ideal job, defining your skills, interests and achievements
- Your CV and Strengths - how to present a CV, writing a personal statement and recording your history
- Job Search - Methods to search for jobs, completing application forms, cover letters and creative job hunting
- Interview Success - Different types of interviews, body language and questions – then Get the job!
- Personal support and advice to give a final polish to your CV and interview techniques.
- Link you to employers throughout London