This is a fantastic legal firm to work for, with office views over Edinburgh Castle you will be given support in all areas of your career.
This role is an entry level position and the successful candidate will receive training to assist with the day to day duties within the records role. These will include Iron Mountain deliveries, requests and document storage, using various internal systems and packages and scanning documents.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication Skills, both written and oral knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Flexible attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Reliability with a business like attitude to work involved
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- 33.75 hours per week
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.