Records Management Apprentice opportunity working in Aberdeen city centre. Core practice areas include corporate finance;commercial;banking;exploration and production;planning;dispute resolution;health, safety and environment;construction and projects;property;employment, pensions and benefits and private client.
One of Scotland' s premier law firms with offices of equal size and strength across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, serving clients in Scotland, the UK and globally. The firm has 58 partners and employs around 500 people. Working in their Aberdeen Head Office, you will join an established team as Records Management Apprentice.
- Archive documents to off-site storage.
- Amend the database to show files and documents are no longer held in the office.
- Archive closed matters and assign barcode.
- Administer storage retrieval requests and deal with them in line with service level agreements.
- Find and locate records using the database.
- Deliver items once retrieved from storage to internal clients.
- Collect items for archiving from internal clients.
- Prepare documents and files for scanning.
- Scan documents to Worksite.
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a proactive manner
- Prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word &Excel
- Team player
- Present a professional image and demonstrates Excellent customer service skills
- Cope with and, adapt to, change.
- Always do the best job possible.
- Deal with a high volume of work.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Take care and attention when completing tasks.
- Check your work to make sure it is accurate.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Cope with repetitive work.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.