We have a fantastic opportunity in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Not only will you find yourself on the shop-floor engaging with clients you'll be responsible for managing stocking levels on an internal database, ensuring delivers are scheduled and processed correctly, tracking competitors and processing invoices.
- Using accountancy software SAGE to invoice, track orders and process POs
- Manage stocking levels across a database of over 1000 products
- Schedule, track and book deliveries
- Process orders (electronically)
- Price auditsTrack competitors
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong with numbers
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Good time management
Monday-Friday 10am - 5pm
£8645 per annum
Future Career Progression:
10am start time
Long term career path
Client has a strong history of developing apprentices Important Information
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.