Recruitment Research Apprentice - Glasgow (G1 4) - 0868
This company is based in the UK but serving multinational corporations, fast growing SME' s and recruitment agencies worldwide, the company is the brainchild of talent acquisition and B2B demand generation experts. The future of Talent Pipelining is here. A fantastic environment for someone to grow, learn and implement various levels of Business, Research &Marketing skills.
Currently seeking a hardworking, ambitious driven and strong communicator for a research assistant apprenticeship with an expanding and unique Glasgow based business.
Combining elements of Digital Marketing, particularly social media, administration and business development, this a unique opportunity for someone to begin their career in the digital &recruitment industry.
- Utilising online tools to provide completed and accurate research lists according to the brief provided to them
- Engage with the individuals contained within these lists via any online method of communication that is relevant
- Support the Social Media Analysts with ad-hoc duties including administration and client management where required
- Support the management team by working on business development, marketing and research tasks where required
- Researching new methods of working including finding sources and tools and keeping up to speed with new digital trends
- Independent learning through video, webinars and literature such as books and white papers
- Support peers by assisting with workload where necessary
- Ad hoc admin duties as and when required
- Knowledge and some basic experience of using all major social networks ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Confident, along with the ability to multi task
- To be able to work as part of a team while taking responsibility for own tasks/workload
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
Minimum 5 national grade's ( English essential)
Daily working hours:Monday to Friday, 9: 00am - 5: 00pm
Due to funding requirements, applicants must be aged 16-19, stay within the Glasgow City Postcode and be registered on the Glasgow Guarantee website.
Potential of permanent role after completion of apprenticeship. Also includes a higher salary and career progression.
Sign-up or log in to apply