Recruitment Research Apprentice - Glasgow (G1 4) - 4558
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
Based in the UK but serving multinational corporations, fast growing SME' s and recruitment agencies worldwide, the company is the brainchild of talent acquisition and B2B demand generation experts. The future of Talent Pipelining is here. A fantastic environment for someone to grow, learn and implement various levels of Business, Research &Marketing skills.
The primary objective of this role is to deliver a high quality of research , administration and customer serivce to both external and internal customers.
Duties include ( but not limited to) :
- Utilising online tools to provide completed and accurate research lists according to the brief provided to them.
- Engage with the individuals contained within these lists via any online method of communication that is relevant.
- Support the Social Media Analysts with ad-hoc duties including administration and client management where required.
- Support the management team by working on business development, marketing and research tasks where required.
- Researching new methods of working including finding sources and tools and keeping up to speed with new digital trends.
- Independent learning through video, webinars and literature such as books and white papers
- Support peers by assisting with workload where necessary.
- Ad hoc admin duties as and when required.
- Knowledge and some basic experience of using all major social networks (Facebook, twitter, instagram, LinkedIn)
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Confident and ability to multi task
- To be able to work as part of a team while taking responsibility for own tasks/workload
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply