Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
Staffing & Recruitment
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
Your role will be to provide administration support which in turn maximise the organisation’s revenue and to ensure profitability through (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Updating our jobs on our Website and Social Media channels
- Resourcing suitable candidates through our CRM and other Candidate attraction avenues (such as Job boards)
- Gaining candidates through referrals
- Qualifying Candidates Suitability in detail over the phone
- Closing candidates on job specifics
- Applying for Candidate References
- Chasing candidates for missing compliance paperwork
- Liaising with Payroll team to resolve candidate payroll queries
- Formatting CVs