Redrow Construction Management in Housebuilding Sponsored Degree Programme - East Midlands
Location- East Midlands
Salary- Competitive plus benefits
At Redrow we pride ourselves on building quality careers, not just quality homes; and for any school leavers who can offer that something extra, there is an exceptional future waiting here for you. Construction is at the heart of what we do. As well as first-class training, you will enjoy a placement which promises opportunities to learn and develop essential practical skills that can take you anywhere in the industry. As we continue to grow, we want you to grow with us as we discover new ways of building homes that push the boundaries of innovation and exceed expectations.
This Construction Management Degree programme allows you to gain valuable experience working on a Redrow development site and take part in our UK first Housebuilding Management BSc. This fast-paced, hands-on placement will enable you to work with a number of highly skilled professionals on site and get a first-hand insight into how our award winning homes are built, whilst working towards a full degree and CIOB membership, a truley world class start to your career.
During this 3 year programme, you will:
- Join our Redrow degree programme, Construction Management in Housebuilding BSc, delivered by Coleg Cambria and Liverpool John Moores University
- Work in partnership with our trusted subcontractors
- Be mentored by division’s Construction Director and site management teams, learning the essential skills of a Redrow Site Manager
- Help to oversee all on-site trades and support the build programme
- Learn to Manage site Health and Safety
What we are looking for
Here at Redrow we focus on getting the right people, therefore we accept applicants with a level 3 qualification or equivilant, including A levels - particularly if you have completed a construction related subject (BTEC construction etc)
- We want you to demonstrate a passion for the industry
- A positive, “can-do” attitude is essential
- Demonstrable experience of strong communication skills and working well in teams (and leading them)
- A full UK driving license
- retailer discounts
- company healthcare and share save scheme
- excellent pension option plus further training accredited training courses
But it’s not just about the placements we offer; Redrow want the right people working for us. As we expect a lot of applications, we need our successful candidates to stand out from the rest. We like our people to be different – so what sets you apart? What can you offer us? Why do you want to work at Redrow? Please complete a full covering letter and submit with your CV explaining why you think you are right for the role, and our degree programme.
We look for applicants across England and Wales, but from time to time we may not be able to find a placement in your local area, therefore the more flexible you are and open to temporary relocation, the better.
Be clear and concise, and make sure that everything that goes into your application represents your qualities
Redrow is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of their race, sex, disability, region/ belief, sexual orientation or age.