Rentokil Initial - Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
- Facility Services
- Camberley remove
You could earn the fantastic salary of over £10,000 p/a at one of the largest business service companies in the UK! This really is a great opportunity for the right person who is looking to kick-start their career and gain valuable experience working with teams globally. Rentokil Initial provide services that improve and enhance lives, with services that protect the health and well-being of people, and the reputation of their customers’ brands. This really is a great opportunity for the right person who is looking to kick-start their career and gain valuable experience working with teams globally.
Rentokil Initial is one of the largest business services companies in the world, operating in the major economies of Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Africa. The company has some 31,000 employees providing a variety of support services in 67 countries. The global group provides a range of services including pest control, washroom hygiene and workwear services.
Within the UK we have seven businesses and our digital marketing team own the websites, social media channels and enquiry models, with our key goals being enquiry generation & brand awareness for each of our businesses.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will be a part of the UK & Rest of World Digital Marketing team, supporting them with:
- Writing & editing online content
- Conducting keyword research
- Analysing Google Analytics and sharing insight
- Compiling local online competitor intelligence
- Rolling out new websites within our region
- Identifying ways of repurposing existing content
- Updating & posting in our various social media channels
To be successful, we’re looking for somebody who has the following skills:
- Has some copywriting skills
- Has a very good level of written and spoken English
- Has some experience of social media
- Is a self-starter & has an ability to work with minimum supervision
- Is keen to take ownership & responsibility for their work & the associated results
- Can be flexible & adapt their working to a rapidly growing & changing work environment
- Good MS Office skills (particularly Excel & Powerpoint)
- Some experience in blogging
- Practical experience of HTML would be beneficial, as well as some familiarity with web design & UX
- An understanding of content management systems
- Working knowledge of publishing software such as Photoshop & InDesign
River Bank Meadows Business Park,1 Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey GU17 9ABApplication closed