Informa is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
We’re the specialist’s specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
The Research & Insight team are driven to be the ‘voice of the customer’ across Informa Connect, covering all customer groups including: audiences, delegates, visitors and commercial partners. Our aim is to empower the business with actionable audience insight to underpin strategy and revenue generation.
The Research & Insight Coordinator will support this aim by coordinating quality data and collating insight on delegates, audiences and customers across Informa Connect’s verticals. This is achieved primarily through the online survey tool Explori and presented to the business in the form of PowerPoint presentations, reports, spreadsheets, graphs and/or verbal meetings.
Reporting into the Head of Research & Insight, the apprentice is responsible for supporting and coordinating all areas of data, research and survey building.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include, but not be limited to:]
- Designing, building, and reviewing surveys
- Liaising with suppliers, reviewing and checking data, creating presentations and reports, collating information from various stakeholders and transposing into useable data segments
- Scheduling stakeholder meetings across multiple diaries and venues
- Supporting the wider team in ah-hoc projects and tasks when necessary
Other duties include:
- Collecting data from a range of systems and sources and inputting into programmes such as Explori and Excel
- Processing multiple surveys through Explori and Qualtrics under strict deadlines, whilst ensuring high quality of data
- Building bespoke surveys for smaller events in Explori or Qualtrics at ad hoc requests
- Generating, reviewing and coordinating presentation materials for focus groups, workshops and meetings
- Partnering with key internal stakeholders and wider colleagues to better understand delegate and audience drivers when attending Informa events
- Responding to business queries in a professional and timely manner when required
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent communicator (verbal, written, presenting) and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical reasoning
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for data and research
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Logical approach to the interpretation and analysis of data and research
- English and Maths GCSE (A-C grades) or equivalent
- A-levels (preferably one in a numerical subject e.g. Maths, Economics, Physics etc.)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.