Register for our CV workshop on 21 July 2021!
A media consultancy is looking for a Researcher to keep the team briefed with global news, new opportunities and potential clients.
Based in Shoreditch, you will be the first port of call for updates, media input and meeting preparation. This is an exciting opportunity to work with influential people!
Placement location: Shoreditch
Placement duration: part time / 20 hours per week (flexible) for min. 2 weeks
- Education: no more than a Level 3 qualification
- Age 19-24 and living in London
- Not in full time employment
- Travel expenses, subject to eligibility
- NUS Apprentice Extra Card
- High quality work placement
- Mentor in the work place
- Ongoing support from Itec's Traineeship Coach and Engagement Officer
- Your CV will stand out to assist your progression into future Jobs, Apprenticeships, or Higher Education.
What is a traineeship?
Traineeships is a skills and development programme bridging the gap between unemployment and either: an apprenticeship, secure job or higher education. At Itec Skills, we incorporate a work placement, employability training and functional skills support to ensure you are ‘work ready’ and fulfilling your potential towards your long-term goals.