The Social Care Community Partnership (TSCCP) is both an award winning registered provider of social care services and a social care recruiter.Established in April 2006 and run by professionally qualified staff we have built a reputation on quality, diversity, reliability and continuity of care. Providing recruitment solutions alongside registered social care services makes us a unique provider in the fieldThe Social Care Community Partnership has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and dynamic individual to join our organisation. The successful candidate will concentrate on assisting, developing and strengthening our award winning work within the Health and Social Care market in Scotland.
- All aspects of Care Governance and compliance in line with National Care Standards when recruiting staff for positions within the Health and Social Care market in Scotland using internal systems and CRM databases
- Assisting with digital mail shots using , online advertising and marketing of our services to those who require assistance with staffing in the Health and Social Care sector within the private, statutory and voluntary sectors.
- Identifying and resourcing of suitable staff for active vacancies through a variety of mediums - full coaching and support will be provided.
- Assistance dealing with candidate queries, calls, interviews, applications and support through placing of such into temporary contract, relief and permanent employment opportunities.
- Conducting updates with candidates on availability, needs of clients and producing regular reports to assist with the smooth running and development of our organisation.
- Strong organisational skills - being able to work effectively on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Diligent attention to detail
- Preferred Experience within the Health and Social Care industry but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate an empathy and understanding of the sector
- Self confidence and good articulation.
- Strong PC Skills, knowledge of Word & Excel would be preferred
- Being able to prioritise workloads
- Strong work ethicAbility to adapt
- GBP 4.15ph
- Working for a newly formed and fast growing team.
- Salary will be annually reviewed with incentives in-place throughout your apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.