Retail Store Manager Apprenticeship with Iceland - Iceland Stores - Ilford
A successful, growing, award winning business; Iceland are looking for candidates with outstanding potential to start their Apprentice Store Management Programme, leading your team with speed, energy and enthusiasm. Iceland are looking for an Apprentice Store Manager to learn, develop & apply the technical & behavioural skills required in order to successfully complete the apprenticeship programme to drive the performance of the store team to deliver business results and operation
Detailed Job Description:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with leadership and management experience to build a career with one of Britain’s fastest-growing, and most innovative retailers whilst working towards their Retail Management Level 4 Apprenticeship.
This is a 12 month apprenticeship and at the end of the programme you will move into an Iceland Store Manager position.
Day to day duties:
• Conduct weekly analysis on store sales and operations to identify areas of focus
• Drive sales through all available channels and marketing in store
• Continuously improve customer service in store with defined actions to improve
• Adherence and correct implementation of processes, policies and procedures in store
• Ongoing cost control to deliver all financial targets & drive company initiatives
• Manages team performance effectively
• Actively drives store talent programmes and internal development into management roles
• Takes ownership of implementing business decisions and effectively communicates them to the team.
• Regularly checks that customers are happy, challenging performance where appropriate.
• Enables the team to work at their best by monitoring, coaching, providing feedback, problem solving and communicating with pace and urgency.
• Manages the team’s performance and drives results by leading the team.
• Seeks and takes action on feedback from others to drive personal development and business performance.
• Knows how they affect others and leads from the front as a company role model
• Presents change in a positive manner, ensuring everyone in the team understands what is expected of them.
• Develops effective business networks to have influential relationships with managers, peers and customers.
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Discount Card
- Childcare Scheme
- Iceland Spend & Save, discounts at thousands of the country’s top retailers online
To be considered for this role you must have previous management experience, preferably within a retail setting.
Iceland are looking for candidates who:
- Have the drive and ambition to lead and manage a busy and successful store.
- Take pride in themselves, their team and Iceland
- Provides focus to deliver what is required for the customer and Iceland
- Shares and encourages positivity in their team whilst knowing the reality of the current situation
- Drives pace and urgency in themselves and others
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close earlySign-up or log in to apply