Employer: Carpenters Group
Wage: £299.70 Per Week
Hours: 37.00 Per Week
As a Paralegal Apprentice, you will provide legal and administrative support to claims handlers to ensure that they are able to give the best possible service. You will experience a wide variety of legal practices by working alongside experienced solicitors, legal advisers and managers. During the two year apprenticeship you will learn to assist with legal matters and gradually be exposed to more complex cases.
- Dealing with correspondence with clients, medical agencies, experts, third party insurers and any other relevant parties via email and telephone.
- Producing, editing and drafting legal documentation and standard forms
- Handling confidential and sensitive information in line with data security protocols
- Drafting general correspondence and initial drafting of instructions
- Using MS packages to produce reports and statistics
- Data entry into the case management system and maintaining document filing systems
- Assisting claim handlers with the progression and completion of client files
- Carrying out basic and supervised legal research
- Understanding and utilising basic financial information
- Any other administrative tasks, as required
Minimum of two A-Levels, and Five GCSEs at grade C (or 4) or above, including English and Mathematics (or equivalent)