HALFORDS Retail Traineeship
Not taking applications
- Work Experience/Interns
The Traineeship consists of 7 weeks in store training/placement. The placement will be to gain practical experience, training and obtain key knowledge in a Halfords Store. This is a great opportunity and one that is likely to lead to an apprenticeship!
Qube Learning are recruiting Retail Trainees aged 16-24 on behalf of Halfords to fulfil vacancies.
The Halfords brand is distinct and unique, there is nowhere quite like Halfords. Now, an exciting, unique and distinct opportunity awaits YOU. In many categories Halfords products are consistently the UK’s No.1 choice; testament to the trust the brand has earned through the long-term delivery of good value.
The Traineeship programme has become an established part of Halfords’ approach to recruiting people. It offers opportunities to candidates to progress to an Apprenticeship, a permanent job and ensures Halfords has a regular intake of loyal staff.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
Training & Progression
- 7 weeks of training provided by Halfords to complete Halfords branded Gear 1 qualification.
- Support with Functional Skills in English and Maths, employability with Qube Tutor.Traineeships offer a guaranteed interview upon completion.
- LIke to lead onto a fully paid Apprenticeship for the successful candidate.
This Traineeship opportunity is unwaged.
Your traineeship will include:
- Working on new stock
- Working on filling the shelves
- Working on the till
- Checking prices
- Working on bikes
- The role is very varied
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, and work experience needed to gain an Apprenticeship or other job.