Robotic Process Automation Trainee - London - Salary 21K p/a
Not taking applications
This is an exciting opportunity to join Jupiter's robotic process automation team as part of the Investment 20/20 programme. Investment 20/20 is an industry wide initiative designed to create more entry level opportunities into the industry and to provide you with the skills and experiences to help you start your career.
You and your fellow cohort members will join the company on 27th August 2019.
As an Apprentice on the Investment 20/20 programme, you will receive:
- An 18-months contract in your desired role, with 20% of your time studying towards a formal qualification.
- A dedicated line manager focused on supporting your development.
- A buddy from a previous intake.
- A two-day induction providing you with useful information to help you start your career.
- On-the-job training.
- Structured soft skills and technical training.
- Invitations to Investment 20/20 industry and social events.
- Invitations to Jupiter’s Sports, Social and Arts events.
- A salary of £21,000, plus benefits (incl. non-contributory pension, medical insurance and study leave for company approved qualifications).
You will also participate in a charitable project and have the opportunity, through our Ambassador Programme, to return to your school, college or university to raise awareness of Jupiter and the Programme.
In addition, we provide our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
The Robotic Process Automation team sits within the wider Business Applications Technology (BAT) team. The BAT team is small team made up of developers that have a wide and skilled knowledge base. They work with a diverse range of tools and technologies that aim to enable the minimisation of labour intensive and risk prone processes through automation. Thus, reducing errors and improving the time in which it takes these tasks to be completed.
You will be working closely with other members of the team on projects and day to day work, as well as interact and work with multiple teams across the business. Key things you will be responsible for delivering are:
- Reviewing the requirements documentation and work on the initial design of solutions.
- Working with other members of the team to identify whether requirements can be met through integration with other systems.
- Collaborating with multiple teams across the business, such as Change Management, Infrastructure & Security and Operations.
- Documenting automated solutions and assisting with the monitoring and upkeep of robotic processes once solutions go live.
- Investigating production issues.
The Ideal Candidate
Jupiter’s Investment 20/20 Programme is aimed at:
- School/college leavers
- Recent graduates.
If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you.
- Keen willingness to learn.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- Logical thinking with the ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work discretely and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Proficient in use of Excel and ability to analyse data.
We are looking for the best candidate for each Investment 20/20 opportunity and have no requirements in terms of educational institute attended, subjects studied, previous experience, or grades achieved. You will, however, need to demonstrate in your application form how you have developed (either personally or academically) the required skills and attributes for the role.
The application process will consist of:
- An online application form,
- A telephone interview,
- A face-to-face interview.
Further details about the recruitment process can be found on our careers’ website.
Please note that adjustments to the recruitment process can be made, if required for medical reasons. Please provide details, if changes are needed, on the application form when requested.Sign-up or log in to apply