To provide administrative support as part of the Safety and Environment team with responsibility for compliance data and documentation management, health and safety analytics, site safety communications and promotion of safety culture. Successful candidates must be proficient in the use of microsoft applications and be able to adapt their skills in other business technology applications.
Provision of systems development and administrative support in relationto key site business processes, communication platforms, Environment, Healthand Safety (EHS), Learning & Development (L&D) and general site communications.
Promotion of employee engagement, EHS excellence and culture at site.
The role involves maintaining compliance systems as well as creation,updating and control of associated compliance documentation. Good team workingand communication skills are essential to this role which is cross functionaland requires support to several different but interrelated operational supportfunctions.
1. Administration, manipulation and presentation of safety & environmental performance data e.g. incident statistics and site key performance indicators (KPI’s)
2. Administration of Web and Intranet based applications which hold information databases e.g. Incident and compliance calendar management (Enablon), workplace inspection checklists, accident information etc.
3. Administration of operational procedures, guidelines and controlled documentation which have EHS relevance
4. General support to the EHS function in terms of collating actions into Tier review systems eg meeting presentations, minutes and Team spaces
5. Publication and distribution of general health and safety information, employee bulletins and relevant fact sheets, management of noticeboards
6. Update and creation of EHS related Learning and Development materials and supporting documentation.
7. Organisation of centralised safety & environmental information e.g. Documentation archives (physical and electronic)
8. Administration of departmental continuous improvement processes, and departmental KPI’s
9. Interface with company financial systems, purchase requisition and invoice processing, monitoring of cost control.
Employee Engagement and Site Communications
1. Administration of the site news channel
2. Onboard and engage site employees with new methods of communication
3. Writing/promoting site general communications and successes
4. Administration/Organisation of site events/visits
5. Administration of site metrics for employee engagement (KPI’s)
6. Administration of site portfolio management process
7. Administration of continuous improvement within processes in the department
8. General administrative support
· Requiredto comply with Company GlobalPolicies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute GoodManufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities andall applicable job functions.
o Attending and successfully completingapplicable GMP training, including training in local operating procedures.
o Ensuring you are suitably trained to performyour job.
o Ensuring that this training is accuratelyrecorded in your training record.
o Ensuring that your job is performed in accordancewith the training and in compliance with procedures relevant to therole/activity.
o Bringing to the attention of management anyviolation in cGMPs and/or other concerns which may affect the safety, efficacy,or purity of a product.
18+ due to manufacturing site safeguarding & part remote working (COVID restrictions).
Maths, English, Core GCSE’s and IT or Science
Apprenticeship in Business Admin Level 2 (desirable)