Silk Group are a full service design and marketing agency with a proven track-record in both the public and private sector.
With over 25 year’s experience in design, print, corporate clothing, branded merchandise, signage & displays, we can offer the whole package for any organisation.
After the success of our current apprentice, we have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Admin Apprentice to join our fast growing team in Bolton.
The successful candidate will become an important member of the admin function, supporting the sales team on a daily basis whilst completing a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
• Creating sales quotes on our IT system
• Sourcing new products & confirming lead times when required
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Scanning documents
• Ordering & picking sample orders and dispatching to the customer
• Sending out catalogues
• Cleaning data on the IT database
• You would also speak to both customers and suppliers so a good telephone manner is needed
• With time and experience you will be given your own projects to run and manage
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• A good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Enthusiasm and passion to learn, progress and get involved.
• We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who is able to liaise confidently with customers and suppliers.
Desired qualification requirements:
• 5 GCSE's Grades A-C including English & Maths
Monday to Friday,
9am – 5pm, (30min Lunch),
37.5 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£150 - £180 per week, depending on your experience.
The offer of a full time position and pay review is available for the successful applicant on completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.