Sales Administrator Apprentice - Cumbernauld (G68) - 0821
- Be available to receive incoming calls within 4 rings.
- Respond to email correspondence within 24 hours.
- Process orders accurately to achieve the highest levels of customer service and minimise errors.
- Open accounts accurately and process credit card payments through Cybersource.
- Produce quotations as required within 48 hours of request and endeavour to enhance spend.
- Update system consistently and accurately with all relevant information.
- Maximise all opportunities from incoming and outgoing calls to identify future business potential and generate leads when appropriate.
- Utilise all marketing literature with the primary objective of winning business.
- Identify where we are able to switch customers to our exclusive brand ( EB)of equipment.
- Always propose alternative products to avoid back orders.
- Ensure all customer issues are recorded correctly and progressed to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Arrange customer returns and monitor until closed.
- Generate credit notes/ credit requests and replacement orders as required.
- Maximise live chat in line with company rota.
- Manage the communication of back orders to customers.
- Maximise profit margin on all sales/margin management.
- Strictly adhere to all procedures set out in the Sales Desk Quality Manual.
- Support Sales desk whenever additional resource is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Experience with Microsoft packages or Sage systems would be beneficial however full training will be given
- Team Player
- Good time keeping
You must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Reimbursement of travel expenses expect taxis
Sign-up or log in to apply