Sales Adviser Training Programme with Capita Workforme and House of Fraser, London
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Employment & Training
- Work Experience/Interns
- Level 1
Do you have a passion for providing the best customer service? Do you want a career in retail fashion? Capita Worksforme are working in partnership with Retail Trust and House of Fraser offering an exciting training programme working towards a Sales Adviser position at House of Fraser London. This valuable training programme is a Sector-Based Work Academy and includes:
- Three weeks' classroom training focused on the needs of House of Fraser
- Work experience placement with House of Fraser on which we will give you coaching and further learning support
- Guaranteed job interview with House of Fraser from which we will give you feedback
- Access to further online training for a further six months
Sales Adviser responsibilities:
The key responsibilities of the Sales Adviser are to:
- Provide a VIP customer experience through being passionate about the product and creating a desire to buy
- Promote and sell all House Brand Lines at every opportunity, fully utilising Multi Channel services
- Consistently achieve sales and store card targets
- Work effectively with all team members and Brand Partners to achieve service excellence.
- Introduce customers to, and demonstrates enthusiasm for, all multi-channel services, and is confident in selling the features and benefits of multi-channel services to support store target achievement.
- Maintain sophisticated retail and visual standards to capture customers’ imagination and promote sales opportunities.
- Resolve complaints or queries effectively face to face or on the telephone to nurture the customer relationship and maintain loyalty.
- Ensure product availability and protection by maintaining replenishment levels, and achieving excellent stockroom and back of house standards.
- Utilise POS systems and processes to enhance the customer experience to Company guidelines.
- Plan to achieve targets and objectives which deliver profitable outcomes
- Improve the quality of service we deliver to all our customers, external, internal and business partners
- Willing to take the initiative and consistently does more than is required.
- Respects individual’s views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel
- Continually asks what more could it be and inspires others to do likewise
- Behaves with integrity always, realising everyone’s potential to get the best possible result and live the values
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for this Sector-Based Work Academy, you must be:
- Aged 19 years and over
- Unemployed and claiming state benefits
- Looking for employment
- Actively looking for the right opportunity