Sales Advisor Role - £26,000 (£20,000 basic plus 30% projected commission)
Do you want to earn whilst you learn?
At EE, we want to invest in the best people so you will receive a guaranteed £1500 minimum commission across your first 3 months!!!
You’ll be joining one of the UK’s most exciting telecommunications companies with a very bright future. We offer a huge range of benefits to all our colleagues. It’s a permanent role with a basic salary of £20,000 plus a projected commission of 30%. Join us now and we guarantee at least £1500 (£500 per month) across your first 3 months so you’re earning whilst you’re learning. BUT - Commission is uncapped, so if you deliver great customer service, promote our amazing products and smash your targets, you will earn even more.
From day one you’ll get:
- 50% off iPhone, Samsung, or Smart Phone plans & Handsets
- Best BB in the market with 66% off and speeds of up to 900mbs* (* where full fibre available)
- TV with Now Entertainment packages for £5 & 25% off Sky Sports
- Brilliant employee discounts helping you shop; love fashion & eat out for less saving £££s
- 3 Paid days for Volunteering to support causes closest to your heart
You’ll be the person our customers call when they want to make changes to their packages. Customers might want to add more services, save money, or get a better value deal. Sometimes they may even want to leave us.
This role is all about asking questions to understand what’s really important to the customer. You’ll need to get to know them in a few minutes and quickly work out what they need. With award winning services and the latest devices, you’ll be able to put together perfect packages designed just for them.
You’ll need to be someone who is:
- Able to understand through great conversation our customers digital needs providing the best solution to them
- Motivated and driven by targets
- Wanting to work in a fast pace environment
- Resilient in your approach to dealing with challenges
There is no previous experience required we’ll give you all the training you need. When you start, you’ll get 12 weeks training on our products and services, systems and processes, and handling real customer calls. You’ll have people around you to support you, regular coaching and training updates to make sure you’re always at the top of your game.
Working from home approach:
We understand that work is something you do, and not somewhere you have to go all of the time. That’s why we strive to provide a hybrid working model that we call “Smart Working”. It allows you the flexibility to chose where you do that work. Your manager will talk you through it once you’ve had a chance to settle in.
Not only are we a great company to work for, we’re also a force for good. Did you know:
- We are 100% powered by renewable energy
- We have trained over 5k job seekers in digital skills
- Reached over 3m teachers and children through Barefoot computing
- We have generated over £720m for charities in the last 10 years
- Are Lifetime Visionary partners of Race Equality Matters
* Commission T&Cs apply