Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Sales and Marketing Apprentice position, you will be working alongside the Digital Marketing team, joining a dynamic and innovative team with offices in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre.
- Help to generate interest for the product.
- Visiting property development sites regularly and *wowing* the sales staff on site with products
- Building up rapport
- Identifying through visits who the decision makers are in the company and contacting them to arrange meetings
- Work alongside Data Analyst so they are aware of various reports generated and how these facts can be used in future sales meetings
- Going through the planning portals and systems, identifying upcoming developments that could be potential clients.
- Working alongside the Digital Marketeer, structure a campaign to contact these potential clients. (there will be initial help with this within the first few months and this is something you'd be trained on)
- Look at other ways of generating potential leads.
- Need an engaging energetic individual Ideally a driver as you will be going out to site visits
- A real 'people's person', someone who is social and an excellent communicator
- Enthusiasm for Sales and MarketingGood organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
Additional Information:37.5 hours per week£10,000 - £14,000
To join a well-respected and innovative company working in a boutique office in the centre of Edinburgh
Important Information“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.