This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A small successful start-up company, who are looking to expand globally.
An apprentice would be given responsibility from the start and able to contribute to the growth of an exciting business.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
- Working as part of the wider team
- Responding to sales inquiries
- Providing customer care
- Taking notes at meetings and producing draft minutes
- Researching contacts for email campaigns
- Processing mail
- Archiving information
- Assisting with company marketing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and motivated
- Good numerical skills
- Willing to learn and ask questions
- Passionate about marketing
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- GBP 11000 - GBP 14000
- The chance to join a dynamic and growing team working with advanced, quality technical products
- Experience working within an expanding organisation which works with international markets
- Learn and develop your administration and marketing skills in a professional environment
- Working in the heart of Edinburgh in a modern and exciting environment
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.