We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
Looking to start your career in Sales & Telesales? Smart Training has a vacancy for a Sales Apprentice at its Head Office in Hampton Wick. The successful candidate will get hands-on experience coupled with free training for the Level 3 Diploma in Sales and Telesales.
As first point of call for customers the role of the sales apprentice is to help grow the business of Smart Training, one of the UK's leading training providers.
- Maintain existing accounts and build on customer relationships
- Research prospective new accounts
- Help identify new customers and opportunities
- Provide support for sales systems
- Work together with the Training Account Manager team
- Develop time management skills to help support managers
- Study for the Level 3 Diploma in Sales and Telesales
Working Conditions: Full-time.
Pay: The Apprenticeship wage of £2.65 per hour
Qualifications and experience:
No previous experience of sales is necessary but applicants should have good communication and organisational skills, a proactive, can do attitude, a willingness to learn and good basic computer skills. There are opportunities for progression for the right candidate - one of our previous apprentices is now Sales Team Leader.