We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates.
We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.Origin Fitness is a UK based distributor and manufacturer of commercial fitness equipment. Origin works with both distributors and commercial operators to combine both equipment provision and a range of support services which include gym design, marketing, training and servicing. The company is currently looking to grow its market share in the UK and in markets overseas, with this Sales Assistant Apprenticeship as a key part in the company’s strategy towards achieving this.
- Order processing
- Taking new enquiries
- Answering the incoming calls
- Monitoring the incoming emails and web chat
- Relevant administration
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Any additional ad hoc duties
The role requires the following behavioral attributes;
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Good memory recall
- Professional phone manner
- Ability to listen and communicate
- Self Starter
- Good Computer literacy (word, excel, email etc)
- Good communication skills
- An awareness of customer care
- Ability to communicate at all levels externally and internally
- Previous use of Salesforce a benefit but not essential
Additional Information:9am - 5.30pmMon - Fri
Free Gym membership
Salary will increase after completion of your apprenticeship.
Important Information“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.