Sales Executive (July start)
£25,000 + Basic Salary OTE £35,000 - £40,000
Lead Forensics are one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We can identify other businesses who have been visiting our client’s websites and help them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We know that every business-to-business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates. We are looking for you to join our business supporting the Sales team.
The Sales department is on the front line and responsible for driving revenues throughout the business. You will be contacting prospective clients predominately by phone, booking in free trials of our software, running demonstrations and ultimately negotiating and closing the deal. If you’re money motivated and strive for high earning potential, this could be the role for you!
Our Sales Department is looking for motivated individuals who are looking to start their career or progress into a B2B sales career where we will sport training and developing you into the career you want. You will begin your journey with Lead Forensics in this role with the objective of seeing you promote into the Sales Executive team in your first year.
A little about the role:
- Contacting International prospective clients by phone and email to introduce our product, working tenaciously to maximise your contact levels and ultimately your sales
- Conducting web demonstrations of our software and guide clients through to web trials, outlining the features and benefits the Lead Forensics software can add to their business
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle from initial telephone contact to completion of the sale
- You will be building strong relationships with clients to effectively hand-over over to our client success team for client onboarding.
- You will work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly sales targets, both individually and as a team
A little about you:
- You are confident and tenacious, overcoming obstacles and securing deals
- You will be able to build rapport with business owners and the C-Suite
- A self-starter: someone who thrives when they are achieving their goals
- You are coachable; you will want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous sales experience in a telephone based B2B or B2C role
Why Lead Forensics?
- Want to sell a product that helps businesses grow by identifying their missed website opportunities?
- Be part of our awesome sales incentives; trips to Bahamas, Vegas, Cancun for top performers
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly awards
- Take some time out with our holiday policy; start off with 20 days plus BH, increasing with each year of service (capped at 24)
- Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year!)
- Give back to the wider community with 2.5 paid Charity days, volunteer days, fundraisers, charity events
- Receive benefits such as; the Employee Assistance Programme, free on-site parking, free gym on-site as well as weekly circuits, spinning and yoga classes
- When we are allowed to celebrate together join our; Company socials, Regatta, Family Fun day, subsidised Ski trip, Christmas parties
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch.