Sales Executive Apprentice - Baldock (SG7) - 9389
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Baldock remove
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for?
A company established in 1999. We offer technical consultancy services to small and medium businesses and specialise in providing scalable and secure infrastructure solutions, cloud, managed services and IT consultancy services. Our vision is to offer first class, client-centric, dependable, accessible IT product services and support. The provision of our expertise saves our clients'money through outsourcing the responsibility and delivering systems that support growth.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Developing new business through networking and setting appointments
- Arranging business meetings and following up leads in order to meet the discussed KPI' s
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of what we do here
- Understanding customers'specific business needs and applying knowledge of our services to meet those needs
- Learning about the industry sector in question - be it financial institutions, property, agencies, logistics
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible
- Working closely with the marketing department to push the business forward
- Developing effective sales plans by utilising sales methodology
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a Microsoft Office Specialist qualifications and City &Guilds Level 3 in Business &Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- Enthusiastic and polite
- Ambitious and humble
- Someone with a hands-on, can-do attitude
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
- We are keen on developing people and their skills through constant training and development programs
- The dress code is smartly dressed. Suit not necessary. But tie, shirt, trousers and shoes compulsory
- Daily working hours:9: 00am-6: 00pm, Monday to Friday
You will be invited to join executive meetings and members-only institutions.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply