This is an excellent opportunity for a young person who is driven and excited about a career in the financial services industry and the opportunity to learn a specialist subject.
You will be working for...A financial services company specialising in brokering mortgages. A company dedicated to creating a meaningful, long-term relationship with their clients that is based on understanding, knowledge and commitment to progress. They are a company of action: proactive, professional and committed to creating long-term success for the client. Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion.
Our client Access Mortgages are offering a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within the property industry.
You will be working between Access Mortgages who are a mortgage Broker & Premier Properties who are an estates and lettings agency based in Uddingston town centre. Initially you will be providing support to the sales & lettings teams across the company in a Sales & Lettings Apprentice role. As your experience grows there will be scope to progress your career within the company.
- Processing lettings paperwork and entering on to the companies system Learning about the programs used for comparing lenders rates which is a mixture of online applications
- Shadowing mortgage & letting brokers, learning about the roles.
- Maintaining and updating client data using Microsoft Excel& Internal CRM Researching and developing an understanding of the property industry using the internet and internal training
- Handling telephone queries Managing diaries on Outlook, arranging suitable appointment times with the Property Manager, speaking to Clients via telephone and email.
- General office duties Full training will be provided.
- A professional and confident manner
- Excellent communication skills - you must be comfortable speaking with clients via telephone.
- Committed, hardworking and responsible
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm & every 2nd Sat 10am - 1pm Circa GBP 12,000 Per Year Statutory Holidays Pension Contributions Scheme Future Career Progression:Multiple options available for progression within property industry.Salary will be reviewed upon successful completion of your apprenticeship Important Information
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.