Sales Negotiator Apprentice - McLean Property Services
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- School Leaver
- Level 3
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Sales and Marketing
- Estate Agency
- Estate and Property Management
Apprenticeship: Property Services Level 3
Employer: McLean Property services
Salary/Hours: £3.50ph – 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday
Do you have some previous experience and looking to progress? If you are driven, dedicated and have a genuine interest in this sector then this local estate agency is waiting for you to join their busy sales and lettings team.
- Advising clients about the letting process
- Setting up viewings and showing potential tenants around the property
- Selecting responsible reliable tenants
- Preparing tenancy agreements and inventories
- Checking tenant references
- Making sure all aspects of letting process meet legal requirements
- Meeting landlords and advising on rents
- Arranging for maintenance on properties
- working with contractors/suppliers; handling any problems with the property
- Updating I.T systems, and maintaining office record systems
This role requires an enthusiastic individual who has great verbal communication, with ability to work well with a team. You will need to have strong negotiating & selling skills, organisational and administration skills. You must also be competent in the use of Microsoft packages and other software that will be used on a daily basis, you will also need to be incredibly ambitious and willing to undertake further training and development.
For this level 3 apprenticeship, requirements include a minimum of grade C or above in GCSE maths and English. An attention to detail, friendly and approachable person is favoured.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship paying weekly wages of £3.50ph, where you will achieve level 3 in Property Services Apprenticeship with Functional skills also available in English and Maths if required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the right individual on full time.
This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door and apply your skills with McLean Property Services. Apply today!Application closed