- Processing customer orders received by phone/email/web
- Processing invoices to customers
- Customer communication - via the phone/email/web, and face to face at the office
- Social Media etc.
- Keeping social media platforms updated
- Promoting business for our websites ancodistributors.co.uk and doggytreat.co.uk
- Collecting and inputting data for mail shots, customer lists and more
- Liaising with sales team
- Other ad hoc office duties
This role requires someone who has a great telephone manner and can communicate wellwith customers and colleagues. They would need to have good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
The candidate should also have a good understanding of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Ideally, they would enjoy a new challenge and lookforward to learning new skills.
Qualifications You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm - however some overtime may occasionally be required during busier times.GBP 10,000
Important Information QAs apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.