Sales Development Representative
£18,000 to £21,000 salary plus £7k OTE
Portsmouth, Bournemouth & Bristol UK
Lead Forensics are one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We can identify other businesses who have been visiting our client’s websites and help them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We know that every business-to-business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates.
Our Sales Representatives are responsible for the front end of the sales, this consists of telephone based outreach to new potential clients, focusing on building rapport with key decision makers, fact finding and booking demonstrations of our software for the further sales team to sit.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are looking for the opportunity to move into a B2B sales career regardless of their prior experience. The Sales Representative position will suit someone looking for an Entry Level Sales, Trainee Sales or a Graduate Sales opportunity as we will provide full training and support for your professional and personal development! We have regular scheduled inductions throughout the year as you will begin your journey with Lead Forensics in the Sales Representative role, with the objective of seeing you promote into the Sales Executive team in your first year.
A little about the role:
- You’ll be proactively contacting prospective clients over the phone to book demonstrations of the software and hand the client over to the further Sales teams once booked
- You’ll identify key decision makers and conduct thorough fact finding ensuring each appointment is well qualified
- You’ll take a proactive approach to your own day and performance, looking for opportunities of growth in your personal and professional development
- You’ll work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly targets; both individually and as a team
A little about you:
This will suit someone with great communication skills coupled with a real drive to succeed and develop within a sales-based career, you will be;
- Motivated by goals and targets, experience making outbound calls will be an advantage but, isn’t essential
- Passionate about your own career development, utilising the support, training and coaching provided to develop your sales skills
- Confident, tenacious and be able to articulate yourself well; overcoming obstacles and securing appointments
- Able to build rapport with business owners and high-level individuals within other businesses
- A self-starter; someone who thrives when they’re achieving their goals and meeting targets
- Comfortable and resilient in a fast-based environment, making outbound calls to other businesses will be a big part of your day
Why Lead Forensics?
- We offer uncapped commission, and a realistic first year OTE £7k - 2nd Year OTE £10k - 3rd Year OTE £20k
- Opportunity to break into a B2B sales career whilst receiving first class training and support to advance through the business
- Take some time out with our holiday policy; start off with 20 days plus BH, increasing with each year of service (capped at 24)
- Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year!)
- Give back to the wider community with 2.5 paid Charity days, volunteer days, fundraisers, charity events
- Receive benefits such as; the Employee Assistance Programme, free on-site parking, free gym on-site as well as weekly circuits, spinning and yoga classes
- When we are allowed to celebrate together join our; Company socials, Regatta, Family Fun day, subsidised Ski trip, Christmas parties
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch.