Employer DescriptionOur client is a leading IT company based in Erskine. As an apprentice, you will gain valuable experience as well as a diploma in ICT and a long-term future in IT industry.
Manpower are working in partnership with Hewlett Packard based in Erskine and are looking to recruit a Sales Support Apprentices to join the team. This role is primarily to support the Field Sales Executives to enable them to maximise their selling time with customers. It acts as the single point of contact for internal and external business units.
- This role is an amazing opportunity to join Hewlett Packard’s Global & Corporate Sales function.
- Your primary responsibility is to support the Field Sales Representative to enable them to maximise their selling time with customers.
- As the single point of contact for pricing, (Demstock evaluation kits) you will be in contact with your colleagues in the Bucharest office, confirming pricing for the Field Sales Representative.
- You will also be responsible for order fulfilment requests, responding to internal and external calls/emails.
- To be successful in the role you need to have a passion for technology and have great interpersonal skills.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with colleagues across the organisation will be crucial to your success in the role and beyond within HP.
- In addition to your professional development in the office you will also be attending classroom training and applying your knowledge in the workplace.
- You will be studying Digital Applications Services SCQF Level 6.
- Competent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team working skills
- Time Management
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. - 5.30 p.m
GBP 14,000 per annum
A competitive benefits package offered to all employees. You will be working towards building a career with a global and reputable company.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.