Employer DescriptionOur client is a leading IT company based in Erskine. As an apprentice, you will gain valuable experience as well as a diploma in ICT and a long-term future in IT industry.
Manpower are working in partnership with a leading IT Client based in Erskine and are looking to recruit a number of Customer Support Apprentices who have an interest in admin and business studies. During your Apprenticeship you will be responsible for back office administration tasks such as updating databases, inbox email management and support customer enquiries.You should be proactive, have a high attention to detail and a positive attitude to your work and studies. You should enjoy working as part of a team and also have the ability to work on your own initiative.The Apprenticeship will last 12 months with opportunities to progress into a permanent role.
- Performs basic data entry in line with pre-defined processes
- Helps resolve simple customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows-up to assist field account managers
- Engages with relevant teams to provide pricing & support for customers
- Creates & maintains sales opportunities within relevant systems
- Competent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team working skills
- Time Management
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in admin, business management & IT
- Monday to Friday
- 9 a.m. - 5.30 p.m
- GBP 14,000 per annum
- A competitive benefits package offered to all employees
- You will be working towards building a career with a global and reputable company
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.