This company was born in 2000 with the ambition of offering professional IT support and consultancy services to small and medium sized business, at a price that made small business sense, combined with a service that felt personal and relevant to small business needs.They wanted to address the needs of small businesses who can’t justify the expense of supporting and managing a large IT staff but who still require reliable, secure, high-performance information systems, without compromising on quality or service.
Dynamic and expanding IT company in central Edinburgh looking to recruit a Sales Admin Junior, to join their busy sales team.This will be an apprentice level appointment under the Modern Apprentice scheme, and will you be enrolled onto the Digital Applications Support learning plan. As well as getting on the job training, you will also receive class room training on digital applications, working practices and social media skills.
This role would ideally suit a someone who is looking to make their first step on the career path in the IT industry within a professional office.You will need to be hard working, have great attention to detail, work to deadlines, be very well organised and have a real interest in technology with a good basic knowledge of IT terminology and devices.
This is a 12 month placement, which could possibly lead to a full time position for the right candidate on completion of their apprenticeship.
- Using CRM Systems to access existing client base
- Manage a CRM system and ensure data is updated and accurate while keeping customers updated
- Assisting the sales team with preparing electronic quotations
- Use internal computer systems to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues
- Refer unsolved customer issues to designated departments or supervisor for resolution
- Processing purchase orders and sending them to suppliers
- Relevant support using Microsoft packages
- Work closely with and support existing team members at all times
- Liaise with company departments to ensure that all customer experience are of the highest standard
- Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints or comments, as well as actions taken
- Strong Computer Literacy (word, excel, email etc)Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Team Player
- Ability to learn quickly
- 9am - 5.30pm
- GBP 10000- GBP 11,000 per annum
- Salary will increase after completion of your apprenticeship
The Modern Apprenticeship Programme is targeted at building our workforce of the future. Funding for training is available for applicants aged 16-19 and for disabled and care-experienced applicants between the ages of 20-29. Please ensure, if you are applying for a Modern Apprentice post, that you meet one of these criteria.You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated QA Assessor, you will undertake an X Programme which leads to the achievement of an SCQF level 6.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.