You will be working for…
A company where you will be working within the travel sector for a well-established and growing accommodation booking firm based in Edinburgh city center. This would be a very busy and varied role working within a friendly team.
Edlets - Edinburgh’s largest booking portal for short lets and official accommodation partners of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival are looking for an energetic and motivated person to join our small and friendly Edinburgh based team.
Our Edinburgh team assist customers from all over the world by telephone, as well as providing a valuable service to local managers and proprietors of Edinburgh accommodation.
- Using online database system to log customer and client details
- Using an online property database to identify suitable properties for clients
- Assist with producing the EdLets online blog.
- Assisting with upkeep and maintenance of website.
- Providing support with image editing and other graphics support for showcasing properties.
- Social media marketing - using social media to engage with potential clients and produce relevant content.
- Communicating via phone and email.
- General administrative duties
- Taking incoming calls and processing the queries.
Knowledge of the local area to make recommendations to customers (Places to stay/go out, tourist attractions, etc.)
Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
Confident using technology
The ability to work unsupervised
A confident and friendly personality as well as a good work ethic.
A 2nd language would be useful but not essential
37 hours per week
£11,000 per annum
The opportunity to work in an exciting industry.
Be a key member of growing and energetic team.
Working for an official provider of accommodation for the Edinburgh Fringe festival.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.