Sales Support Training Programme with Capita Workforme and House of Fraser, London
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Employment & Training
- Work Experience/Interns
- Level 1
Do you have a passion for providing the best customer service? Do you want a career in retail fashion? Capita Worksforme are working in partnership with Retail Trust and House of Fraser offering an exciting training programme working towards a Sales Support position at House of Fraser London. This valuable training programme is a Sector-Based Work Academy and includes:
- Three weeks' classroom training focused on the needs of House of Fraser
- Work experience placement with House of Fraser on which we will give you coaching and further learning support
- Guaranteed job interview with House of Fraser from which we will give you feedback
- Access to further online training for a further six months
Sales Support responsibilities:
The key responsibilities of the Sales Adviser are to:
- Maintain a customer focus by always putting the customer first and treating every customer like a VIP.
- Build a rapport with internal and external customers
- Exploit all opportunities to maximise profitability and minimise loss, to meet all agreed deadlines and comply with policies and procedures
- Support and communicate with line managers, operational/financial areas of the business to establish best working practices
- Maintain stockroom standards and actively promotes a safe working environment in accordance with Health and Safety regulations and to minimise stock damage
- Work effectively with all team members of the store and helps store with induction and training
- Ensure all products are delivered to the correct departments and merchandise is receipted, dispatched and replenished in line with company requirements
- Plans to achieve targets and objectives which deliver profitable outcomes.
- Improves the quality of service we deliver to all our customers, external, internal and business partners.
- Takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required.
- Respects individuals’ views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel.
- Asks what more could it be and inspires others to do likewise.
- Behaves with integrity, realising everyone’s potential to get the best possible result and live the values.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for this Sector-Based Work Academy, you must be:
- Aged 19 years and over
- Unemployed and claiming state benefits
- Looking for employment
- Actively looking for the right opportunity