Interested in a career in fitness?
Study a Level 2 Active IQ Certificate in Fitness Instruction and combine your passion for sport and fitness with an education and development programme.
Benefit from an outstanding learning and teaching experience which will push you to achieve your best and set you on the path to establishing yourself with the industry.
The programme will include:
- Training & match programme
- Maths & English*
- Work Experience in a gym
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Health and Safety in a fitness environment
- How to support clients
- How to plan exercise sessions
- How to instruct exercise sessions
*If students have yet to achieve a Grade ‘C’ or ‘4’ in maths and English GCSE
What can you do after the programme?
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage
- Level 2 qualification in Kettlebells, Studio Instructor, Aqua Aerobics
- Fitness Instructor
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Fitness/Gym Management
Birmingham Moseley Rugby Club, Billesley Common, Yardley Wood Rd, Birmingham B13 0PT