Combine your passion for football with a full-time education and development programme, and benefit from an outstanding learning and teaching experience which will push you to achieve your best and set you on the path to establishing yourself with the industry.
The programme will include:
- Study a BTEC Level 1 Sport and Active Leisure
- Games and fixtures programme
- Maths and English where required
- Sport based work experience
- Career support and guidance
You will develop skills in:
- Knowledge of the human body
- Communication skills
- Working within a team environment
- Employment opportunities within the Sports and Active Leisure sector
- Awareness of Health & Safety requirements within the Sports and Active Leisure sector
Where required, students will study Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills.
16-18 years old with no previous Level 1 qualification
Portway Lifestyle Centre, Newbury Lane, Oldbury B69 1HE