The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
You will be surrounded by highly intellectual and passionate colleagues, all with the common goal to help us grow this business globally, fast.
Start with an 18-24 month Cyber Security Technologist Level 4 Apprenticeship.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
• Deploy and configure security tooling such as Endpoint Protection (antivirus), Web Proxy, Mail gateways and more
• Monitor key security systems and feeds for security alerts
• Respond to security events in order to protect THG data and assets
• Assist in the coordination and recovery from any security incidents across a range of teams
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• A real passion and drive for security – someone who has played with security tools before would be a big plus
• Someone with an analytical mindset – often wanting to go the extra mile to solve a problem
• Academically a strong grade in Computing would be a bonus
Desired qualification requirements:
• A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
• Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
• Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
40hrs per week.
£18,000 per annum, increasing to £21,000 after 6 months following successful review.
Benefits of the role:
• Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme
• £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance
• Staff Discounts
• Exciting and endless career progression prospects
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.