Seeker - Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Bristol remove
We’re a Bristol-based digital marketing agency with amazing clients all over the world. Our focus is SEO and content marketing. We also work with 1000s of bloggers who help us promote our clients online. This is not your typical apprenticeship, you will be an integral part of the team doing real client work and live campaigns. We’re a small but specialist team so you will get to work closely with the experts and learn new skills. In addition to your apprenticeship, you will be given in-house training and industry standard courses to help you develop as a professional.
Our search strategies help businesses reach organic customers using outreach and editorial content.
We’re specialists because we believe in the value of expertise. If you want surgical and targeted SEO and organic marketing: we’re the ones for you.
We’re not your typical digital agency (and we’re proud of it). Founded by agile and creative marketers, we’re a digital start-up who practise what we preach.
We live and breathe digital and we are passionate about helping businesses succeed online. We do what we do because we love it.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Helping with blogger campaign admin
- Working through our communications with external websites
- Researching media opportunities, social media influencers and journalists for marketing campaigns
- Learning how to optimise company websites for higher search engine rankings
- You will have a varied workload and your responsibilities will adapt as you learn new skills.
- Good grades but education level is not so important
- Genuinely interested in a digital marketing marketing with a desire to work in the industry
- Basic IT skills and familiar with Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of SEO would be advantageous
- Good time management skills
- Follow all company policies and procedures correctly
- Learn from industry experts
- Training plan to develop you into a professional
- Regular company social events
- Gain valuable experience working on live client projects
Unit 3, Netham View Park, Netham Road, Bristol, BS5 9PQSign-up or log in to apply