Employer: Financial Conduct Authority
Wage: £365.40 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
The role requires a balance of offering excellent service, with an investigatory mind-set. You will be curious, able to gather relevant information, be resilient and able to work to service level agreements, using your own judgement and building relationships across the organisation.
Key roles & responsibilities:
- Responding to consumer calls on a wide range of financial issues
- Liaising with other FCA staff to resolve complex queries
- Drafting written correspondence
- Using judgement to absorb, interpret and summarise large quantities of information
- Identifying and escalating cases where there is a risk
What will I get from the role?
- You will make a significant contribution to the aims of the FCA to protect consumers and reduce harm.
- Working for the regulator, you will be part of a team that plays a critical role for everyone in the UK who is a consumer of financial services
- You will develop your spoken and written communication skills, exercising your judgement to gather intelligence to feedback into the organisation
- You will be in regular contact with the rest of the FCA, and will build relationships beyond your direct team building your knowledge of financial regulation
- You will enter an environment of continuous learning, receiving first class training and support
Career and family leave, flexible working options, a minimum of 25 days’ holiday, a non-contributory pension, private healthcare, interest-free season ticket loans, a performance-based bonus, a subsidised on-site fitness centre (London only), a subsidised restaurant, charity and volunteering initiatives, sports and social clubs, a reflection and multi-faith room and free eye tests.
- Minimum of 2 A Levels at grades A-C (or equivalent)
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (C) and above, including Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.