This is a leading Fashion Retail college based in Central London.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual with a passion for technology to complete an IT Service Desk Apprenticeship.
As a Service Desk Apprentice, you will work alongside the IT department to deliver valuable technical services to staff and students alike.
- Performing and completing preventative checklists
- Be first port of call for enquiries
- Resolving 1st line issues i.e. printer problems, password resetting
- Assisting with room setups for meeting and functions
- Aid students with software queries (Office, Adobe, etc.)
What qualities and skills are we looking for?
- Good customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm for IT
- Team player
- Have a confident approach
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
£11,090 per annum.
Two shift patterns:
Monday to Thursday -- 9.00am - 5.30pm or 10.30am - 7.00pm,
Friday -- 9.00am - 5.00pm
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.