Service Desk Apprentice - CHELMSFORD (CM2) - 3757
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
We are on a mission to create the UK's and Ireland's most progressive commercial property consultancy.
To challenge the status quo. To think and do things differently. To not follow onerous and bureaucratic procedures. To give our team the freedom to make a difference and enable them to deliver results beyond our clients' expectations.
Our people genuinely matter and we offer a culture which is inclusive, rewarding and actively encourages peoples voices to be heard as we continue our mission to improve every aspect of our performance from the service we provide to clients to how we behave to one another as colleagues.
As the LSH Service Desk Apprentice, you will be part of a national, diverse team responsible for providing first line technical support to an internal client base of over 1300 employees across 34 offices. You will exhibit exceptional customer service skills with a solution-focussed approach to provide effective resolutions.
- Provide effective issue resolution by phone, email using remote support tools and in person
- Take full ownership of assigned issues ensuring that the customer is kept informed of progress throughout
- Take logical steps to resolution;attempt to resolve problems, using appropriate troubleshooting steps to gain an understanding of the cause of the problem
- Escalate tickets appropriately, and where necessary to other team members, Infrastructure or Applications teams
- Positive, professional attitude, willing to go the extra mile to make a difference
- Comfortable communicating face to face, via email, over the phone or over video conference
- Passion for Technology
- Ability to prioritise workload and understand urgency
- Understanding of the importance of working as part of a team
- Experience in providing technical advice on an array of technologies
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to communicate using clear and concise language, both written and verbal
- Experience working within a customer facing environments with proven customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge of Windows, Office, Networking, Mobile Phones, Tablets
- The ability to demonstrate an insight into information security and protocols for data access
- Professional demeanour and approach
- Strong troubleshooting skills
3 x GCSE ( or equivalent)at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths ( or equivalents)at grade D or above
9am-5: 30pm or 9: 30am-6pm
- Optional employee benefits including Pension, Income Protection, Life Assurance.
- Salary increase at the end of the apprenticeship
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply