BCN Group is an agile solution provider of IT support with bases in Manchester, Leeds and London which service the North and the rest of the UK.
We provide managed IT support, technical and cloud services to SME, Public Sector and Enterprise organisations.
As a privately owned company headquartered in Manchester, we provide world-class IT consultancy to businesses that want to make the most of their current and future investments whilst achieving greater business automation through the power of hosted cloud services.
We provide highly-skilled, in-house IT consultants along with an experienced IT helpdesk that follow proven industry processes. This means we are able to deliver a service that includes intelligent automation with real people always sat behind it.
Main Role / Responsibilities: As a digital marketer, you'll need to:
• Work in conjunction with the IT Infrastructure Manager and the IT Team.
• Work alongside the IT Infrastructure Manager on the Applications, Telephony, Infrastructure and Systems so they meet current and future needs.
• Support the IT Infrastructure Manager to handle the day to day user requests from service desk system, Ticketing & Installations and Upgrades.
• Training programme is designed to provide real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform individuals into highly-skilled IT Apprentices.
• Apprenticeships will blend on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach a range of new skills including: Networking and Architecture, Mobile and Cloud Operating System, Cloud Services
• Professionally supporting managed service clients,
• On gaining experience, will be the 1st line support by resolution of incidents and routine change requests to agreed standards and Service Levels by means of our service desk application
• Troubleshooting and reacting appropriately to client requests and systems alerts
• Actively seeking opportunities to improve client’s IT systems and IT operations
• Maintaining strong client relationships and delivering excellent customer service to end users
• Completing assigned tasks on time and managing own workload
• Communicating progress and issues both internally and to clients
• Administrating duties including client maintenance and support
• Performing all activities that are required to fulfil the client’s needs and requests
• You will be a reliable, responsible and trustworthy person who enjoys dealing with people and not just technology.
As well as being both self-motivated and self-disciplined, you will be able to:
• Remain calm under pressure and be a tenacious problem solver
• Understand when issues should be escalated.
• Be eager to learn with an ability to self-teach in areas of uncertainty.
• Possess a strong customer service ethos with a hunger to develop and improve your experience.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
£8775 per annum.
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5:30pm.
• Dress down culture with many company benefits like social outings, games evenings etc.
• Birthdays off
• Gym access
Opportunity to join a growing IT company and leader in the region with opportunities for long term progression.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.