This business has a history of supporting Apprentices to start of their career with the company and move into other areas of the business as their strengths and interests develop. There is great scope within the company to progress a career within administration, IT or marketing for example, as your career develops. With their main site in Livingston, the support center co ordinates teams of engineers across the country to deliver high quality customer service, ensuring customers have quick and accurate responses to their enquiries. This role will see you managing your own work and taking ownership of your actions and activities. This will expose you to all areas of the business and give you a solid grounding for a long term career
The employer is looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join the team assisting in the Service Desk team. From assisting with raising quotes, to sourcing and buying parts, assisting in the finance team and operating our web based portals and web sites - this job has a huge amount of opportunity!
- Working within the parts department raising quotes through the internal finance systems
- Assisting within the finance team using Excel and finance based software
- Using online & digital methods to source and buy required engineering parts
- Provide invoicing support and produce invoices on finance systems
- Responsible for managing web based portal and providing client support through the website. Using online systems and software to organise locations & visits with UK wide engineers
An ideal candidate would have:
A good aptitude for numbers
Strong ability with Excel
Strong digital & computer skills
8.30am-5pm Monday - Friday
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.