- Process Photocopying from In-Tray ensuring instructions are followed, recorded accordingly and returned
- Arrange for copying to be carried out externally if required, ensuring correct paperwork is completed
- Repair minor faults located on the Satellite Copiers, install new toner when required.
- Call out Engineers when required
- Bind all documents as and when requested
- Print any/all documents sent via Online Platform as and when required
- Scan/Save/Email any documents submitted
- Complete Stationery requests on a weekly basis, or when required
- Sort/Manage all incoming mail and deliver to relevant person as required
- Collect all outgoing mail throughout the office
- Prepare mail for dispatch, checking, folding and ensuring enclosures are included and cheques are signed
- To package couriers and pass to reception for onwards journey
- Create E-Bibles as and when requested
- Be part of the Facilities Team and be involved with internal moves and other facilities requirements as and when required
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by Line Manager
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Fast learner, can work well in a team.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
Additional Information GBP 10,000 - GBP 11,000
The chance to join a dynamic and professional environment, working alongside a variety of different people at all levels E
xperience working with a market leading organization which works with international markets
A fresh new working environment The opportunity to learn and develop your administration skills in a professional environment
The opportunity to work in the heart of Edinburgh in a modern and exciting environment
Important Information QAs apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.