The Settlements Administration Assistant will work within the Settlements department, providing administrative support to the Settlements team. As a Settlements Administration Assistant, you will make a real contribution towards the smooth running of the Settlements Team. This role is ideal for a highly organised and proactive team worker who is adaptable, dedicated and committed with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Providing support for the Settlements Team.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls.
- Opening, sorting, distribution and franking of mail throughout the day.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, including responsibility for
- Monitor and order/purchase of office stationary and toners.
- Completing filing, scanning and archiving and also being the go-to-person within the
- Typing, printing, photocopying and generally assisting the Settlements team as required.
- General database maintenance.
Qualifications Required: 5 GCSE's grades A*-C including Maths and English