Brief overview of the vacancy role
Join us at Premium Country Pubs. We craft food and drink into something truly special. Picture beautiful interiors in stunning locations, and great tasting food.
If you're passionate about all things premium, we want to hear from you.
As Bar and Waiting Staff at Premium Country Pubs you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink's menu and know our food menu inside out, frequently recommending your favourites. As the friendly face our guests remember, you'll inject your personality every moment you're with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again.
- Greet, serve and look after our guests
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Work with the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Know the menus inside out, making recommendations to our guests
- Be a champion of brand standards
You don't even need any experience. So long as you can provide a warm, helpful manner to everyone you meet, we can teach you the ins and outs of working as part of our busy teams.
By taking on a full-time role as a bar and waiting apprentice under the supervision of our passionate teams, not only will you achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our businesses, creating some amazing moments!
What your apprenticeship includes
- A mixture of face to face and skype/phone catch ups every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths (if you don't already have GCSE or equivalent)
- 30 hours paid work every week
BENEFITS FOR M&B STAFF
- Love eating out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we've got you covered.
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Funded qualification up to degree level
- Charity is important to us. From the company charities to the one which is close to your heart; you can choose how to give something back.
- Enjoy a 33% discount off a cosy stay at our Inn Keepers Lodges.
- On top of all this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares!
Wage will be:
16-20 years old - £6.83 an hour
21-22 years old - £9.18 an hour
23+ years old - £9.50 an hour
At Mitchells and Butlers you will be working towards a Hospitality Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months
Desired personal Qualities
Pubs, we always pull together with smiles on our faces. We know it's a cliché, but it really is the people that make it so worthwhile. When you join us, you become part of our work family, all 47,000 of us up and down the country.
Ongoing support and development
Training to be provided
Hospitality Supervisor Level 3
Functional Skills in Maths and English
ZH2 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship - Food and Beverage L3
Paid hours per week