PFE Medical are part of PFE Family Group of Companies, made up of Partners for Endoscopy and Partnership Medical (PML), and we are Infection Prevention and Decontamination Specialists. PFE Medical specialises in bringing new, innovative infection prevention products to UK hospitals with the current products being focused on Probe Decontamination and Hand Hygiene Solutions.
Our engineering apprentice will learn on the job and at college, this will mean that you will be spending two days a week at Uxbridge College and three days with your mentor and qualified engineer. During the course of your apprenticeship you will be able to;
- read and interpret relevant data and documentation used to maintain components, equipment and systems
- carry out condition monitoring of plant and equipment
- carry out planned maintenance activities on plant and equipment
- carrying out complex fault diagnosis and repair activities on high technology engineered systems such as: • Maintaining mechanical equipment • Maintaining fluid & pneumatic power equipment • Maintaining electrical & electronic equipment • Maintaining process control equipment.
- This list is not exhaustive