SME Sponsored Degree
- Degree Apprenticeships
- London remove
Applications for this scheme are currently closed. Please visit pearsonbusinessschool.ac.uk for information and updates.
We've teamed up with some of the UK's most promising small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to offer a range of sponsored degrees starting in January 2018.
SMEs represent the fastest growing sector of the UK economy and these exciting positions will enable you to make a real impact in a growing business. Successful candidates will work full-time at Pave, Learn Et Al or Skillrail, study part-time at Pearson Business School, be paid an annual salary and gain two years of work experience.
This is your opportunity to:
- make a real impact in a growing and dynamic business - SMEs are a great place to build your career
- study an honours degree in Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree that is validated by The University of Kent
- have your tuition fees paid in full by the company and graduate with zero student debt
- be paid a minimum annual salary of £14,000
- be part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture where you’ll work directly with the company owners.
- Pave (2 x Marketing and Business Development Executives)- Founded in 2013, Pave provides internships between 1 and 4 months in India to help students and graduates develop personally and professionally through a challenging and multicultural work experience.
- Learn Et Al (1 x Creative Learning Executive)- If you’ve got creative flair and want to apply this to a business role - this could be the perfect opportunity for you. This Executive role will help the team create digital learning content - filming and editing videos, creating graphics and managing projects from idea to completion. This is an exciting role where you’ll be using the latest technologies in the learning industry.
- Skill Rail (1 x Digital Marketing Manager)- Skill Rail is an online platform based in London for university students and graduates seeking internships and freelance projects hosted by companies that can ultimately hire them based on their performance.
- Bourgeois Boheme (1 x Marketing Manager)- Bourgeois Boheme is a distinctive shoe brand with exposure in both online and wholesale channels. Created by the Founder, Alicia Lai over 12 years ago, the brand is underpinned by strong ethical values that reflect Alicia and her families own vegan lifestyle.
- London Sport (1 x Grants and Governance Officer)- If you're passionate about sport and have fantastic attention to detail this could be the perfect role. London Sport is based in Central London and they are seeking a Grants and Governance Officer to support the end-to-end grant-giving function. The role ensures compliance with good governance and financial standards and also provides HR support to the organisation.
Eligible to study in the UK; aged 18 and over at start of the programme; level 2 English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent), plus a passion for business (if you are studying A levels or completing further education you must be due to complete your qualification(s) in 2017- we are unable to progress applications for students that are part way through their current studies)Sign-up or log in to apply